Covid19 Protocol & Refund policy
We at HikeLAG understand that this is a difficult time we live in.
However we are dedicated to keep on living, exploring, enjoying life as much as we can within the parameters that have been given to us.
Our Covid 19 protocol:
- Sanitizer available at all venues being used for weekend retreats
- The wide open spaces of all our venues provide ample space for social distancing while enjoying the weekend with the girls.
- Temperature will be taken at check in.
- If you are feeling sick or you are presenting symptoms we prefer that you notify us so that we can arrange a refund or move your entry to the next available date.
Refund / Cancelation policy
If you are presented with symptoms of Covid19 or you fall ill leading up to the event weekend, if we enter a lockdown that does not allow for you to travel or the event not to take place, We would like to offer you the following options.
- Move your entry to the next available date. (no extra charge)
- Request a refund of your entry (only 75% of the original fee will be refunded)
PS: This Request to move or refund your entry needs to be done 12 days prior to the event please.